Thanos Tagaris is an Electrical and Computer Engineer currently pursuing his PhD in Intelligent Systems Laboratory of the National Technical University of Athens. He has participated in both state and EU projects and has worked in the private sector as an Electrical Engineer and a Data Scientist. His PhD focuses on Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning for Image Processing.
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Image Processing
- High-Resolution Class Activation Mapping – ICIP 2019
- Generative Adversarial Networks as an Advanced Data Augmentation Technique for MRI Data – VISAPP 2019
- Multi-Task Learning for Predicting Parkinson’s Disease Based on Medical Imaging Information – ICIP 2018
- Investigating the Best Performing Task Conditions of a Multi-Tasking Learning Model in Healthcare Using Convolutional Neural Networks: Evidence from a Parkinson’s Disease Database – ICIP 2018
- Machine Learning for Neurodegenerative Disorder Diagnosis—Survey of Practices and Launch of Benchmark Dataset – IJAIT 2018