Dr. Angeliki Papasava, SFHEA
Dr Angeliki Papasava is an academic and entrepreneur with over 15 years of experience in teaching Management at various university levels both face-to-face and online at a number of European, Asian, African and American universities and colleges. She has completed a PhD at the International School of Management, started her own companies in Greece and Bulgaria and worked for multinational ICT companies travelling around the world. Her teaching and managerial roles now include post graduate supervision and responsibility for curriculum development and partnership initiatives with a number of universities including University of Roehampton London Online, IMD Business School Lausanne, American Heritage College, and Edinburgh Napier University. She is a PT Faculty Member of the American College of Greece and a Lecturer at ATH/TECH College.
Dr. Angeliki Papasava, SFHEA
- Papasava, A. (2004) The European Union legislation regarding abuses of market power by firms, International Journal of Management and Decision Making, Vol. 5, No.4, pp.299–312.
- Papasava, A. (2005) What is Technological Change and how to manage it, in: 7th Hellenic European Conference on Computer Mathematics and its Applications – HERCMA, Athens, Greece, September 2005
- Papasava, A. (2006) Public Procurement in Europe: The SETS Project – Technical and Business Validation, in IRIS – Internationales Rechtsinformatik Symposion Universität Wien, Austria, February 2006
- Papasava, A. (2007) Shaping the firm’s learning environment: Moving from transferring knowledge objects to creating knowledge generation contexts, in: 8th Hellenic European Conference on Computer Mathematics and its Applications – HERCMA, Athens, Greece, September 2007
- Papasava Α (2007), Online Retail, e-Retail, Popular University of Athens, February 23rd, 2007
- Greenlaw R. et. all, PERFORM: Building and mining electronic records of neurological patients being monitored in the home, IMCC, April 2009
- Papasava A. (2010), Deepening Greek-Russian business relations: From crisis to development, BUSINESS COUNCIL GREECE-RUSSIA, BUSINESS FORUM, Moscow, Russia – June 2010
- Papasava, A, (2017). How Leaders Can Use Negative Feedback to Their Advantage. The International Journal of Business & Management, [Online]. Vol.5, No.4, pp.1-3. Available at: http://www.theijbm.com/august-17 [Accessed 11 October 2017].
- Papasava, A. (2017). Embracing Negative Feedback for Effective Leadership. The Journal for Quality and Participation. Vol. 40, No.3, pp. 20-22.
- Boros, E. and Papasava, A. (2020) Referral Marketing in Online Higher Education: a Holistic Snapshot of Strategic Initiatives, Effectiveness and Opportunities in a leading International Organization, Journal of Marketing Communications for Higher Education, 1(3). doi: 10.6017/jmche.v1i3.11999.
- Buffard, J. and Papasava, A. (2020) A quantitative study on the impact of emotion on social media engagement and conversion, Journal of Digital & Social Media Marketing, Vol. 7, No.4, pp. 1–21